No one likes to be all dressed up with no where to go! When you’re dressed up, feeling gorgeous and on top of the world, it’s awesome to keep that feeling alive by enjoying an outing. Sometimes the thrill of dressing is enough to satisfy, but after awhile, you are going to want to share your beautiful self with the world. And if you’ve already enjoyed an outing or two, I know you will want to do more and more with your femininity. So read on to get some new ideas for Fun Femme Outings!
A Hesitant Outing
If you’ve never dared to go out before, it’s time you did! Here are a few basics just to get your high-heeled foot out the door.
- Go out on your back deck, balcony or stand inside the garage with the big door open. Breathe deeply for 5-10 minutes and smile at the world.
- Take your car for a short drive, even if it’s at night, around town.
- Take a walk to the mailbox, corner store or nearest intersection.
An Alone Outing
Once you’ve mastered leaving the house, you’ll want to spend some time testing your limits and building your confidence on a more thrilling outing. Here are some fun things you can do alone, without needing to involve anyone from the outside world.
- Go to a park, sit on a bench and read a book or walk your dog.
- Go to a large store or mall and wander around, you don’t need to buy anything. You don’t even need to go in, just stand in the parking lot!
- Go to a drive-thru and place your order. Have cash and a smile ready for the cashier.
- Go to the bank machine, dry cleaners, return your library books, or do any other regular errands that are simple and routine to you.
A Confidence Building Outing
The fun and thrills can really start to mount when you have the confidence to interact with other people! These people will probably be strangers, but make sure you look at them, speak up so they can hear you and smile, smile, smile! Remember you are not ashamed of who you are. What you are doing is not illegal and you have every right to live your life the way you want to. So, go, have fun and be proud of who you are!
- Go to a cafe and sit in the front window.
- Go shopping and try stuff on, make a purchase if your budget allows.
- Visit an art gallery, museum, tourist attraction or point of interest.
- Attend a seminar or talk geared for women.
- Go to a nightclub.
- Visit a salon for a mani/pedi.
A Making Friends Outing
Going out alone can be thrilling, but after awhile, it can seem routine. You’ll start wishing you had a friend to shop with, eat with, laugh with. Consider the friends you already have. Can you, or have you, revealed your true self to any of them? Would they be willing to go out with you? Try these tips to have a fun experience with others.
- Book a Girl’s Day Out with Leanne from Lesada.
- Find some new friends in your area from online sources or social media. Be sure they are local though, so you can actually go out with them.
- Revisit all those places you went to alone and start talking to other people who are there and make friends with them.
The Ultimate Outing
Once you have confidence, a smile on your face, the taste of new thrilling experiences and friends at your side, the world is yours for the taking! You will no longer consider your outings as “Femme Outings,” but rather just outings and fun times. Your outings will be a way of life and you will wonder how it was ever scary or difficult to step out onto your front porch.
- Attend a group event or support group fun night.
- Travel to a convention, such as Fabulous at the Falls, Gal’s Spring Fling, WildSide Las Vegas, TG Detroit, etc.
- Get your girlfriends together for a sleepover. Go to a hotel, cottage or resort.
- Party it up at a club.
- Host a direct sales shopping night party.
- Throw a movie night with the girls.
- Go bowling, play laser tag or mini golf with a bunch of friends.
- Give each other makeovers and giggle about boys like a bunch of teenagers!
No matter what stage you are at in your Outing Confidence Level, just have fun! Life is way too short to worry about what others think. Make your own choices, stretch your own limits and Step Out in Confidence!
Leave a comment below describing your Fun Femme Outing experiences!