How to Combat Dress-Down Let Down
Last month I wrote about the awesome experience of getting dressed up, going out and not getting “caught”. If you missed that story, you can read it here.
But, coming home and having to return to reality really sucks! Here are some tips from readers like you on how to combat Dress Down Let Down.
* Don’t just stuff your things into a bag or the back of the closet. Take 1/4 of the time you spend dressing, to pack everything away neatly again.
* Set a definite date for your next feminine experience while you are still dressed.
* Keep something in your wallet that symbolizes your feminine side, as a reminder for you to honour yourself.
* Leave one little thing on, such as a ring, toe nail polish, panties, etc that will keep the feeling alive for you.
* Take pictures while you are dressed so that you can look at them anytime.
* If you were out with a friend, ask them to call/text/email you a little emoji or photo so you can keep the memories alive. Or, you can schedule a text or email to yourself as well. (try the lipstick, high heel, shopping bags or dress emojis)
* It’s not shameful to be yourself, so be grateful you had the opportunity to be yourself for awhile and don’t focus on the dressing down part.
* Proudly display or use things that are considered more feminine (women’s magazines, a change purse, flowery shampoo, pink razor, etc)
* Appreciate and honour the women in your life and be grateful they have shown you a love of femininity.
If you follow these simple tips, you will keep that special feeling alive and your true self will spill over into your everyday! Don’t Let Dress Down Let Down get you down anymore!